4300 W Memorial Road Oklahoma City, OK 73120
- Full-service tertiary hospital
- 381 licensed beds, 3,085 co-workers, 878 physicians
- Licensed and accredited
- Established in 1947; moved to current location in northwest Oklahoma City in 1974
- Primarily serves a six-county area with a 1.09 million population; Oklahoma, Canadian, Cleveland, Kingfisher, Lincoln and Logan Counties
- Main campus includes the hospital and five medical buildings:
- The Plaza, The Tower, and McAuley Physician Offices, Mercy Women’s Center and Mercy Neuroscience Institute, as well as the Oklahoma Heart Hospital.
- Mercy Health Network: a network of more than 50 physicians and growing in nine primary care clinics located throughout the metro area
- Mercy After Hours: a group of urgent-care clinics located throughout the metro area, open after hours and weekends
- Operates under the sponsorship of the Sisters of Mercy Health System – St. Louis.